Da Capo Inventory Online Learning Session
On Monday, May 18th at 11:00am, Please join Patrick Hait from Da Capo Web Development for a 40-minute learning session about the usefulness and features of Da Capo Inventory. I will go over the entire user experience of the program including, but not limited to:
- Uploading Students, Inventory, Library, and Lockers
- Viewing and Modifying Inventory Items
- Transferring Inventory to Other Buildings (and not forgetting about them!)
- Sending instruments out to repair and Teacher Acceptances of the repairs back from repair
- Teachers searching for Unused District Inventory or Library Items
- Assigning inventory to students
- Updating rental fees for students
- Fundraising Functions
- Locker Functions
Music Department Leaders will be interested in:
- Repair Tracking
- Weekly (or immediate) Notifications to Vendors
- Rental Fee Verification
- Instrument Quality / Obsolete Reports
Please click here to register for the Zoom Meeting on Monday, May 18th at 11:00am. Can’t make Monday at 11? No Problem! Fill out the form and let me know when you’re available.
You are welcome to visit https://www.DaCapoInventory.com and view the video walk-through available on that website.
Da Capo Web Development is a Proud Institutional Member of NYSSMA and Commercial Member of SCMEA, supporting Music Education Throughout New York State and Suffolk County.